Billing Pre-Professional Program, Company & Ensemble
* Tuition for fall enrollment is for an entire year broken up into 11
monthly payments (September - June & August tuition is pro-rated). There are however no pro-rations for studio holidays as they are calculated into tuition rates.
* We only accept payment by credit card. (We unfortunately do not accept American Express). There are no late fees to worry about! Tuition is charged on the first of the month.
*Costume fee for winter performance will be due October 15.
*Costume fee for spring performances will be be due December 15.
*Student Locker Rental fee is an option if any student would like to leave their personal belongings in the studio. It is $5 a month fee and is billed on the 1st of the month. (Please see Personal Belongings & Lockers)
Access Parent Payment Portal
Cancellation Policy & Missed Classes
1. All students are allowed a makeup lesson for a missed class as long as student provides a 24 hour notice or are absent due to serious illness or injury. We do not allow sick children to sit in class in a non-participatory manner. All makeup classes are arranged for in advance and a student will only be allowed a makeup lesson by filling out a "makeup lesson request" that is available in the office. All makeup lessons must be completed within one month of the missed lesson unless approved,in advance, by Turning Pointe. Makeup Lessons cannot be used in lieu of regular tuition.
2. If a class is cancelled due to teacher illness or an unforeseen circumstance the Turning Pointe will automatically allow the student to makeup the class in another comparable class arranged, in advance, by the Turning Pointe.
3. If a student wishes to discontinue or change their study of dance or music we must receive an Drop or Discontinuation of Study Form 30 days in advance. This form is found on our website and must be submitted via the website. During this 30 days the student may continue taking the class they registered for or may decide to try another class. If they wish to change classes the new class must be pre-approved by the Turning Pointe.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any classes with less than 5 students enrolled.
Personal Belongings & Locker Policy
* We do not allow students personal belongings to be brought into any of the dance or performance studios.
* We do not allow unsupervised bags to sit on the floor outside the studios. (They cause a trip hazard & increase the likely-hood of theft.)
* We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
* We have lockers for your convenience that may be used for a $5 a month locker fee. (These are offered on a first-come, first -serve basis). You may provide your own lock or purchase one through us. Keyed locks are not allowed...only combination! (You will be required to give us the combination in case you forget it)
Dance Company & Dance Ensemble Costs
*Tuition is calculated by how many hours each week a student enrolls for.
45 minutes a week- $59 monthly
1 hour a week- $72 monthly
1.5 hours/week- $95 monthly
2 hours/week- $125 monthly
2.5 hours/week- $135 monthly
3 hours/week- $145 monthly
3.5 hours/week- $150 monthly
4 hours/week- $165 monthly
4.5 hours/week- $182 monthly
5 hours/week-$190 monthly
5.5 hours/week- $205 monthly
6 hours/week-$220 monthly
6.5 hours/week- $230 monthly
7 hours/week- $240 monthly
7.5 hour/weeks- $248 monthly
8 hours/week- $255 monthly
8.5 hours/week- $265 monthly
9 hours/week- $275 monthly
9.5 hours/week- $285 monthly
10 hours/week * student Maximal- $295 monthly
Adult Class Drop in Rate: $16.50 (please call in advance to hold your spot)
Recital Performance Fees & Information
Recital is a very exciting time of year! For all students it is a
wonderful opportunity to show friends & family what they have been working so hard on for an entire year! Our recital date & time will be announced in September. Our Spring recital fees are to offset the expenses of a venue & costuming and are as follows:
*$35.00 (to be paid Oct.15th- includes 2 tickets to spring recital)
*The remaining cost is $69.00 for each dance a student participates in. This fee helps to cover costuming and additional venue fees for dress/recital) to be paid by December 15th. *this fee does not include custom alterations & tights)
* All fees are non-refundable if notice of non-participation is not given in advance of withdraw date. This allows us to put a deposit on venues & pay for costumes in advance of the performance.