Student & Parent Rules & Etiquitte
* There is no food or drink allowed in any studio.
* Doors will not open until 15 minutes before the start of the first class
* Do not walk on studio floor in street shoes.
* No student may use the office phone except in case of an emergency.
* No messages or personal phone calls will be taken for any student by Turning Pointe office.
* We are not responsible for personal belongings. Please leave your
valuables at home.
* Please Dress appropriately when walking outside. Do not wear dance shoes or clothing outside the studio. It is for your safety!
* Absolutely no smoking or drugs will be tolerated and are grounds for immediate dismissal from our program.
* Please respect and listen to your instructor and fellow students. We are here to help you learn and excessive talking or bad behavior not only hurts you but the other students.
* No student will be allowed to participate in class if more than 15 minutes late. Please arrive 15 minutes before your class starts.
* All students should be picked up on time. If someone other than the parent or guardian is picking up a child please call the office. We do not allow children to leave with strangers.
*We are a "Sale Free Zone". There will be absolutely no outside solicitation allowed in the studio from either parents or children without prior consent from Turning Pointe... (including multi-level marketing).
*There is a absolutely no bullying allowed by either parents or students. If we learn of bullying we will immediately dismiss you from our studio.
* There is to be absolutely no videotaping or photographing of any class or student without prior permission from Turning Pointe.
Personal Belongings & Locker Policy
* We do not allow students personal belongings to be brought into any of the dance or performance studios.
* We do not allow unsupervised bags to sit on the floor outside the studios. (They cause a trip hazard & increase the likely-hood of theft.)
* We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
* We have lockers for your convenience that may be used for a $5 a month locker fee. (These are offered on a first-come, first -serve basis). You may provide your own lock or purchase one through us. Keyed locks are not allowed...only combination! (You will be required to give us the combination incase you forget it)
* All students must adhere to the dress code. You will receive an email with what each class requires. The dress code is important as it allows a teacher to not be distracted by differing clothing and allows us to see proper technique. There is no warm up clothing allowed in the studios. Students not in appropriate dress will not be allowed to attend class and all student attire must be acquired by October 1st.
Studio Holiday's & Inclement Weather
We do follow the CMS schedule for Inclement Weather.
Studio Holiday's are as follows:
Group Classes begin the day after Labor Day and end after recital.
Labor Day: September4 , 2017
Halloween: October 31, 2017
Thanksgiving: November 22-November 26, 2017
Christmas: December 20st- January 2, 2018
Spring Break: March 31-April 8, 2018 Memorial Day: May 28, 2018
Recital : TBA in September-October
* Classes end right after the recital